Check In: 3:00pm
Check Out: 11:00am
- Reservations that are cancelled more than 3 days of arrival date will forfeit deposit collected; $50.
- No shows and cancellations within 3 days of arrival date are responsible for the entire amount of the reservation.
- If you show up and are not satisfied with the room, location, or any other reason. We will keep the deposit but not charge the balance.
- There are no refunds for late arrivals or early departures regardless of reason unless there is a mandatory evacuation.
- We prefer you stay with us; please call before 3 days of arrival date and reschedule. We will transfer the deposit of your current reservation to your new reservation for up to one year. (*must call us*)
Room Occupancy: We are in the forest and thus on a septic system and well water. Maximum room occupancy cannot be increased. If you arrive with more people than shown on your reservation, we reserve the right to decline your reservation. If this happens, you are subject to the cancellation policy.
Quiet Time: Please be quiet before 8:00am and after 10:00pm. Please respect other quests.
Limited Parking: We have very limited parking therefore one car per unit. No trailers, boats or RVs. No unauthorized guests. There are only a couple of extra parking spots and can be reserved for $50 for the stay.
Smoking: Outdoors only. $200 will be charged to your credit card for smoking in the units; this includes 420 in the outdoor designated areas.
Wildlife: Please do not feed the wildlife. This is against the law and could be extremely dangerous to yourself and the animal.
Kitchens: Please wash all dishes and put them away. Throw trash in dumpster behind unit #9. If your group is occupying more than one unit please be sure all dishes are returned to their proper unit. A $75.00 charge will be applied to your credit card if this is not done.
Dogs: $25.00 per dog per stay. Please keep your dog on a leash at all times and clean up after them. Animal waste is a danger to small children and it is the responsibility of a pet owner to clean up after them. Quiet, well behaved dogs may be left unattended for up to 4 hours at a time. This is enough time to go to dinner or have a couple of hours shopping. It is not enough time to go white water rafting or horseback riding. If you plan to be gone all day, please take your dog with you or take them to the doggy day care in Estes Park or Loveland.
Towels and Linens: All units are housekeeping units. This means you keep house. If you need anything, please just ask. If your stay is greater than four days we will swap them for free at your request. If you need to swap towels more often than that, you will be charged $15.00 each time for the additional wear on our system. Please understand we are on the river and in the forest, which translates to being on a well and a septic system. Everything else is available upon request. (soap/toilet paper/dish soap/garbage bags).
Fires: If you are the last person to leave the fire pit, please make sure the fire is completely out. All guests must obey state and local laws. We will help notify guests if we are under a fire ban.